Brook Lopez Player Prop Bets: Bucks vs. Kings - March 13
The Milwaukee Bucks, with Brook Lopez, hit the court versus the Sacramento Kings at 10:00 PM ET on Monday.
With prop bets in place for Lopez, let's look at some stats and trends to assist you in making good picks.
Brook Lopez Prop Bets vs. the Kings
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Brook Lopez's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Brook Lopez Insights vs. the Kings
- This season, Brook Lopez has made 5.8 shots per game, which accounts for 13.7% of his team's total makes.
- Lopez is averaging 4.9 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 11.9% of his team's attempts from beyond the arc.
- Lopez's opponents, the Kings, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 103.6 possessions per game, while his Bucks rank 22nd in possessions per game with 102.2.
- The Kings are the 27th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 118.3 points per game.
- On the boards, the Kings have conceded 41.8 rebounds per game, which puts them fifth in the league.
- The Kings are the 28th-ranked team in the league, giving up 26.3 assists per contest.
- The Kings are the 15th-ranked squad in the NBA at allowing threes, conceding 12.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Brook Lopez vs. the Kings
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Lopez or any of his Bucks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.