Jrue Holiday Player Prop Bets: Bucks vs. Kings - March 13
Jrue Holiday and his Milwaukee Bucks teammates will match up versus the Sacramento Kings on Monday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this article, we look at Holiday's available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets vs. the Kings
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jrue Holiday's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jrue Holiday Insights vs. the Kings
- Holiday is responsible for attempting 14.3% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 15.8 per game.
- This season, he's accounted for 13.7% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.5 per game.
- Holiday's Bucks average 102.2 possessions per game, which ranks 22nd among NBA teams, while the Kings are one of the league's slowest with 103.6 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Kings have conceded 118.3 points per game, which is 27th-best in the NBA.
- The Kings concede 41.8 rebounds per contest, ranking fifth in the league.
- In terms of assists, the Kings have allowed 26.3 per game, 28th in the NBA.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Kings have allowed 12.3 makes per contest, 15th in the NBA.
Jrue Holiday vs. the Kings
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Holiday or any of his Bucks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.