Jrue Holiday Player Prop Bets: Bucks vs. Suns - March 14
The Milwaukee Bucks, Jrue Holiday included, hit the court versus the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this article, we look at Holiday's available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets vs. the Suns
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jrue Holiday's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jrue Holiday Insights vs. the Suns
- Holiday has taken 15.6 shots per game this season and made 7.4 per game, which account for 14.3% and 14.4%, respectively, of his team's total.
- Holiday is averaging 6.4 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 13.1% of his team's tries from beyond the arc.
- Holiday's opponents, the Suns, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 101.3 possessions per game, while his Bucks rank 18th in possessions per game with 102.2.
- The Suns are the fourth-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 111.3 points per game.
- The Suns are the 11th-ranked team in the league, giving up 42.6 rebounds per game.
- Giving up 23.3 assists per game, the Suns are the fifth-ranked team in the league.
- The Suns concede 11.6 made 3-pointers per game, fifth-ranked in the NBA.
Jrue Holiday vs. the Suns
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Holiday or any of his Bucks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.