How to Watch the Marquette vs. South Florida Game: Women's Basketball Streaming & TV Channel Info for the NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 5:11 AM CDT
The No. 8 seed South Florida Bulls (26-6) and the No. 9 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (21-10) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 11:30 AM. The contest airs on ESPN2.
Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this contest on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch women's and men's college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Marquette Women's Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch women's college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Marquette vs. South Florida Scoring Comparison
- The Golden Eagles' 65 points per game are 5.7 more points than the 59.3 the Bulls give up.
- Marquette has put together a 17-2 record in games it scores more than 59.3 points.
- South Florida is 21-1 when it allows fewer than 65 points.
- The 71 points per game the Bulls score are 13.1 more points than the Golden Eagles allow (57.9).
- South Florida is 26-3 when scoring more than 57.9 points.
- Marquette has a 19-6 record when giving up fewer than 71 points.
- The Bulls are making 43.2% of their shots from the field, just 1.9% higher than the Golden Eagles concede to opponents (41.3%).
|2/27/2023||DePaul||W 98-80||Al McGuire Center|
|3/4/2023||St. John's (NY)||W 57-47||Mohegan Sun Arena|
|3/5/2023||UConn||L 81-52||Mohegan Sun Arena|
|3/17/2023||South Florida||-||Colonial Life Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.