Marquette vs. Vermont: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 2 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (28-6) and the No. 15 seed Vermont Catamounts (23-10) will meet in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 2:45 PM. Marquette is favored by 10.5 points in the contest, which airs on CBS. Here's everything you need to know about this 2-15 matchup when filling out your brackets. The matchup's over/under is set at 142.5.
Marquette vs. Vermont Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 2:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette Betting Records & Stats
- In 21 games this season, Marquette and its opponents have gone over 142.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Marquette's games this year is 150.5, eight more than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have put together a 19-11-0 record against the spread.
- Marquette has been the favorite in 17 games this season and won 16 (94.1%) of those contests.
- Marquette has been at least a -650 moneyline favorite six times this season and won all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 86.7% chance of a victory for Marquette.
Marquette vs. Vermont Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 142.5||% of Games Over 142.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Marquette Insights & Trends
- Marquette has a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall over its past 10 games.
- Four of Golden Eagles' past 10 contests have hit the over.
- The 79.9 points per game the Golden Eagles score are 13.3 more points than the Catamounts allow (66.6).
- Marquette has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 24-5 record overall when putting up more than 66.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Marquette vs. Vermont Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Marquette vs. Vermont Home/Away Splits
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||7-3-0|
|8-2-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|83.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||80|
|79.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|11-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-6-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.