Kentucky vs. Kansas State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) look to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) on Sunday at 2:40 PM.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Kentucky vs. Kansas State matchup.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 2:40 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kentucky Moneyline||Kansas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kentucky (-2.5)||144.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kentucky (-3)||145||-150||+130||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Kentucky (-3)||145||-150||+130||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Kentucky has covered 16 times in 33 games with a spread this season.
- The Kentucky Wildcats and their opponents have combined to hit the over 20 out of 33 times this season.
- Kansas State has compiled a 21-11-1 ATS record so far this season.
- A total of 17 Kansas State Wildcats games this year have hit the over.
Kentucky Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2800
- Kentucky is 15th-best in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+2800), but only 19th-best, according to computer rankings.
- Bookmakers have moved the Kentucky Wildcats' national championship odds down from +900 at the beginning of the season to +2800. Among all teams in the country, that is the 71st-biggest change.
- The implied probability of Kentucky winning the national championship, based on its +2800 moneyline odds, is 3.4%.
Kansas State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Kansas State Wildcats have had the 53rd-biggest change this season, improving from +15000 at the start to +6000.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kansas State has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.