Marquette vs. Michigan State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 2 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (29-6) and the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (20-12) play in the NCAA Tournament second round, both looking to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 of the East Region bracket when they meet on Sunday at Nationwide Arena, beginning at 5:15 PM. Marquette is a 3.5-point favorite in the Round of 32 matchup, which airs on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 5:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette Betting Records & Stats
- In 22 games this season, Marquette and its opponents have gone over 139.5 total points.
- The average point total in Marquette's outings this year is 150.2, 10.7 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Golden Eagles are 20-11-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Marquette has won 17 out of the 18 games, or 94.4%, in which it has been favored.
- This season, Marquette has won 15 of its 16 games, or 93.8%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Marquette.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 139.5||% of Games Over 139.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Marquette Insights & Trends
- Marquette has gone 10-0 over its last 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- Three of Golden Eagles' last 10 games have hit the over.
- The 79.9 points per game the Golden Eagles score are 12.7 more points than the Spartans give up (67.2).
- Marquette has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 24-5 record overall when scoring more than 67.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Marquette vs. Michigan State Home/Away Splits
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||7-5-0|
|8-2-0||Away ATS Record||4-6-0|
|83.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.6|
|79.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69|
|11-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-7-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-3-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.