The Wisconsin Badgers (18-14) host the Liberty Flames (27-8) at Kohl Center on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2. There is no line set for the matchup.
Wisconsin vs. Liberty Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Kohl Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wisconsin Betting Records & Stats
- A total of 14 of Wisconsin's 29 games with a set total have hit the over (48.3%).
- The Badgers have gone 13-16-0 ATS this season.
- Liberty's .552 ATS win percentage (16-13-0 ATS record) is higher than Wisconsin's .448 mark (13-16-0 ATS record) in 2022-23.
Wisconsin vs. Liberty Over/Under Stats
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Wisconsin Insights & Trends
- Wisconsin has a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 5-5 overall in its last 10 contests.
- The Badgers have hit the over in four of their last 10 contests.
- The Badgers put up just 4.9 more points per game (65.4) than the Flames allow (60.5).
- Wisconsin is 11-10 against the spread and 14-8 overall when scoring more than 60.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Wisconsin vs. Liberty Betting Splits
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Wisconsin vs. Liberty Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.