Jrue Holiday Player Prop Bets: Bucks vs. Nuggets - March 25
Jrue Holiday could make a big impact for the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday at 9:00 PM ET, versus the Denver Nuggets.
We're going to examine Holiday's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets vs. the Nuggets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jrue Holiday's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jrue Holiday Insights vs. the Nuggets
- This season, Jrue Holiday has made 7.2 field goals per game, which accounts for 14.1% of his team's total makes.
- This season, he's accounted for 13.3% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.4 per game.
- Holiday's opponents, the Nuggets, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 99.4 possessions per game, while his Bucks rank 17th in possessions per game with 102.4.
- The Nuggets are the 11th-best defensive team in the league, conceding 112.8 points per game.
- The Nuggets concede 40.2 rebounds per contest, best in the league.
- The Nuggets allow 25.8 assists per contest, 17th-ranked in the NBA.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Nuggets are third in the NBA, conceding 11.4 makes per game.
Jrue Holiday vs. the Nuggets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Holiday or any of his Bucks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.