Wisconsin vs. North Texas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 28
The North Texas Mean Green (29-7) take a three-game win streak into a home contest versus the Wisconsin Badgers (20-14), winners of three straight as well. It begins at 7:00 PM ET (on ESPN) on Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the North Texas vs. Wisconsin matchup in this article.
Wisconsin vs. North Texas Game Info
- When: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Orleans Arena in Paradise, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Wisconsin vs. North Texas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Texas Moneyline||Wisconsin Moneyline|
Wisconsin vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has put together a 15-17-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Badgers are 8-8 ATS this year when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- North Texas is 18-14-1 ATS this season.
- In the Mean Green's 33 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.