Giannis Antetokounmpo Player Prop Bets: Bucks vs. Celtics - March 30
The Milwaukee Bucks, with Giannis Antetokounmpo, face off versus the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday.
Now let's examine Antetokounmpo's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Giannis Antetokounmpo's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Giannis Antetokounmpo Insights vs. the Celtics
- This season, Giannis Antetokounmpo has made 11.2 shots from the floor per game, which adds up to 20.7% of his team's total makes.
- Antetokounmpo is averaging 2.8 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 5.4% of his team's shots from beyond the arc.
- Antetokounmpo's Bucks average 102.5 possessions per game, which ranks 14th among NBA teams, while the Celtics have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 19th with 102.1 possessions per contest.
- The Celtics give up 112 points per game, sixth-ranked in the league.
- The Celtics concede 44 rebounds per game, ranking 18th in the league.
- The Celtics allow 23.2 assists per contest, second-ranked in the NBA.
- Allowing 11.8 made 3-pointers per contest, the Celtics are the sixth-ranked squad in the league.
Giannis Antetokounmpo vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Antetokounmpo or any of his Bucks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.