Jrue Holiday Player Prop Bets: Bucks vs. Celtics - March 30
Jrue Holiday will take the court for the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday at 7:30 PM ET, versus the Boston Celtics.
Let's break down Holiday's prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Jrue Holiday Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jrue Holiday's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jrue Holiday Insights vs. the Celtics
- Holiday is responsible for attempting 14.1% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 15.3 per game.
- He's made 2.3 threes per game, or 13.2% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Holiday's opponents, the Celtics, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 19th in the NBA with 102.1 possessions per game, while his Bucks rank 14th in possessions per game with 102.5.
- On defense, the Celtics have allowed 112 points per game, which is sixth-best in the NBA.
- Conceding 44 rebounds per game, the Celtics are the 18th-ranked team in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Celtics are second in the league, conceding 23.2 per game.
- The Celtics are the sixth-ranked team in the league at allowing threes, conceding 11.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
Jrue Holiday vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Holiday or any of his Bucks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.