Khris Middleton Player Prop Bets: Bucks vs. Celtics - March 30
The Milwaukee Bucks, with Khris Middleton, hit the court versus the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday.
Let's look at the prop bets available for Middleton, using stats and trends to make good predictions.
Khris Middleton Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Khris Middleton's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Khris Middleton Insights vs. the Celtics
- This season, Khris Middleton has made 5.5 shots from the floor per game, which adds up to 5.1% of his team's total makes.
- This season, he's accounted for 4.2% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 1.6 per game.
- Middleton's Bucks average 102.5 possessions per game, which ranks 14th among NBA teams, while the Celtics have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 19th with 102.1 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Celtics have conceded 112 points per game, which is sixth-best in the NBA.
- Allowing 44 rebounds per game, the Celtics are the 18th-ranked team in the NBA.
- Allowing 23.2 assists per game, the Celtics are the second-ranked squad in the NBA.
- Giving up 11.8 made 3-pointers per contest, the Celtics are the sixth-ranked team in the league.
Khris Middleton vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Middleton or any of his Bucks teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.