The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Taylor Pendrith
Held from March 30 - April 2, Taylor Pendrith is set to play in the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) in San Antonio, Texas.
Looking to bet on Pendrith at the Valero Texas Open this week? Read on for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Taylor Pendrith Insights
- Over his last 18 rounds, Pendrith has shot better than par on seven occasions, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Pendrith has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on five occasions.
- In his past five appearances, Pendrith has had an average finish of 60th.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five events.
- Pendrith hasn't finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five events, with an average finish of 60th.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- This event will take place on a par 72 that registers at 7,438 yards, 144 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) has had an average tournament score of -2 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 on all courses in the past year.
- The average course Pendrith has played i the last year (7,311 yards) is 127 yards shorter than the course he'll be playing this week (7,438).
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -6 among finishers, lower than the -2 average at this course.
Pendrith's Last Time Out
- Pendrith was somewhat mediocre on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship was below average, putting him in the 16th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Pendrith shot better than 68% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes).
- Pendrith recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Pendrith carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.7).
- Pendrith had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship.
- In that last competition, Pendrith's par-4 showing (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (worse than the field average, 5.2).
- Pendrith finished the Corales Puntacana Championship carding a birdie or better on eight par-5 holes, while the field averaged 5.9 on the 16 par-5s.
- The field at the Corales Puntacana Championship averaged 0.9 bogeys or worse on the 16 par-5s, but Pendrith finished without one.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Pendrith Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.