UConn vs. Miami (FL): Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Final Four
The No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (29-8) and No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (29-7) will each look to claim a place in the NCAA Tournament national championship game when they meet in the Final Four on Saturday at NRG Stadium, starting at 8:49 PM, airing on CBS.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the UConn vs. Miami (FL) matchup.
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 8:49 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UConn Moneyline||Miami (FL) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||UConn (-5.5)||149.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||UConn (-5.5)||149||-240||+200||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||UConn (-5.5)||149.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
UConn vs. Miami (FL) Betting Trends
- UConn is 25-10-0 ATS this season.
- In the Huskies' 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 20 times.
- Miami (FL) has put together a 21-14-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Hurricanes games have gone over the point total 17 out of 35 times this year.
UConn Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: -125
- UConn is best in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (-125), but only fourth-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Huskies were +8000 to win the national championship at the start of the season, and have now improved to -125, which is the 55th-biggest change in the country.
- UConn's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 55.6%.
Miami (FL) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +450
- The Hurricanes' national championship odds have jumped from +10000 at the beginning of the season to +450, the 53rd-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of Miami (FL) winning the national championship, based on its +450 moneyline odds, is 18.2%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.