Brewers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Milwaukee Brewers (30-27) are currently +2500 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (11th) in Major League Baseball. They are -114 to win the NL Central (the favorites in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Brewers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2500||11th||(+2500, bet $100 to win $2500)|
|To Win the NL Central||-114||-||(-114, bet $114 to win $100)|
Think the Brewers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers Standings Information
The Brewers are in first place, 0.5 games ahead of the Pirates, in the NL Central.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||5.5|
Brewers Team Stats
- The 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Brewers pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee's 4.08 team ERA ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers have put up at least two home runs in 22 games this season, and are 17-5 in those contests.
- Milwaukee has racked up at least five extra-base hits in four games this season, and won every time.
- The Brewers have gone 10-5 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Milwaukee has gone 22-9 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers Next Game Information
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Reds Player Props|
|Brewers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Reds|
|Brewers vs Reds Odds|
|Brewers vs Reds Prediction|
Brewers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Christian Yelich||+10000||-||-||.258/.352/.399 7 HR 24 RBI|
|Willy Adames||+15000||-||-||.205/.292/.384 9 HR 27 RBI|
|Luis Urías||+20000||-||-||.000/.000/.000 0 HR 0 RBI|
|Jesse Winker||+20000||-||-||.204/.315/.231 0 HR 13 RBI|
|Corbin Burnes||+20000||+5000||-||4-4 3.75 ERA 8.5 K/9|
|William Contreras||+20000||-||-||.234/.331/.399 6 HR 18 RBI|
|Wade Miley||-||+12500||-||3-2 3.67 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Brandon Woodruff||-||+8000||-||1-0 0.79 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Freddy Peralta||-||+4500||-||5-5 4.48 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|Brice Turang||-||-||+8000||.203/.250/.297 3 HR 13 RBI|
|Garrett Mitchell||-||-||+2500||.259/.306/.466 3 HR 6 RBI|
|Joey Wiemer||-||-||+8000||.201/.271/.366 6 HR 16 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Brewers gear at Fanatics!
Brewers' Top Players
- Christian Yelich is hitting .258/.352/.399 this year with seven home runs, 24 RBI, and a 11.5% walk rate. He has also added 12 stolen bases.
- This season, Rowdy Tellez has been one of the team's top hitters, registering a .238/.323/.488 slash line with four doubles, 12 home runs, 22 walks and 26 RBI.
- At the plate, Brian Anderson has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .233/.329/.413 slash line with eight doubles, eight home runs, 25 walks and 30 RBI.
- Owen Miller owns a .862 OPS so far this season, as he has hit .331/.366/.496 with 10 doubles, four home runs, six walks and 26 RBI. He has also swiped seven bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.