Brewers vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
On Saturday, May 20 at 4:10 PM ET, the Tampa Bay Rays (33-13) host the Milwaukee Brewers (24-20) at Tropicana Field. Zach Eflin will get the call for the Rays, while Eric Lauer will take the hill for the Brewers.
The Rays have been listed as -210 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Brewers (+170). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this matchup (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds on the under).
Brewers vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Eflin - TB (5-1, 3.38 ERA) vs Lauer - MIL (4-4, 4.54 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-200||+170||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-210||+170||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-227||+185||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-200||+170||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to put money on the Brewers' game versus the Rays but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Brewers (+170) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Brewers to take down the Rays with those odds, and the Brewers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $27.00.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Christian Yelich hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
Brewers vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have won 30, or 75%, of the 40 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Rays have won all 10 games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -210 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Tampa Bay, based on the moneyline, is 67.7%.
- The Rays went 2-4 over the six games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 18 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (50%) in those contests.
- The Brewers have played as an underdog of +170 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The Brewers have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and have gone 1-4 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Brewers vs. Rays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+210)|
|Willy Adames||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+180)|
|Jesse Winker||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+210)|
|William Contreras||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+240)|
|Rowdy Tellez||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Brewers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||12th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-155||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.