Brewers vs. Rays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 6:41 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 11:41 AM CDT
Sunday's game between the Tampa Bay Rays (34-13) and Milwaukee Brewers (24-21) going head to head at Tropicana Field has a projected final score of 6-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rays, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 1:40 PM ET on May 21.
The probable starters are Jalen Beeks (1-2) for the Rays and Freddy Peralta (4-3) for the Brewers.
Brewers vs. Rays Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Brewers vs. Rays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Rays 6, Brewers 3.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Rays
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 1-5 in those contests.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Milwaukee and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Brewers' past 10 matchups.
- The Brewers have been victorious in nine, or 47.4%, of the 19 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 6-7 when favored by +115 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Brewers have an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Milwaukee is the No. 23 offense in the majors, scoring 4.2 runs per game (187 total runs).
- The Brewers have pitched to a 4.01 ERA this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||@ Cardinals||L 18-1||Freddy Peralta vs Jack Flaherty|
|May 16||@ Cardinals||W 3-2||Wade Miley vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 17||@ Cardinals||L 3-0||Corbin Burnes vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 19||@ Rays||L 1-0||Adrian Houser vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 20||@ Rays||L 8-4||Eric Lauer vs Zach Eflin|
|May 21||@ Rays||-||Freddy Peralta vs Jalen Beeks|
|May 22||Astros||-||Wade Miley vs Cristian Javier|
|May 23||Astros||-||Corbin Burnes vs J.P. France|
|May 24||Astros||-||Adrian Houser vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 25||Giants||-||TBA vs Logan Webb|
|May 26||Giants||-||Freddy Peralta vs Alex Wood|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.