How to Watch the Brewers vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 7:10 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:11 PM CDT
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will attempt to defeat Owen Miller and the Milwaukee Brewers when the teams meet on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers' 53 home runs rank 13th in Major League Baseball.
- Milwaukee is 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
- The Brewers' .238 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- Milwaukee has scored 187 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Brewers have the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- The Brewers rank 25th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.3 whiffs per contest.
- Milwaukee strikes out eight batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee has pitched to a 4.01 ERA this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.284 as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in MLB.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Freddy Peralta (4-3) for his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed six hits in 5 1/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- He has five quality starts in eight chances this season.
- Peralta has eight starts in a row of five innings or more.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Cardinals||L 18-1||Away||Freddy Peralta||Jack Flaherty|
|5/16/2023||Cardinals||W 3-2||Away||Wade Miley||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/17/2023||Cardinals||L 3-0||Away||Corbin Burnes||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/19/2023||Rays||L 1-0||Away||Adrian Houser||Shane McClanahan|
|5/20/2023||Rays||L 8-4||Away||Eric Lauer||Zach Eflin|
|5/21/2023||Rays||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Jalen Beeks|
|5/22/2023||Astros||-||Home||Wade Miley||Cristian Javier|
|5/23/2023||Astros||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||J.P. France|
|5/24/2023||Astros||-||Home||Adrian Houser||Brandon Bielak|
|5/26/2023||Giants||-||Home||Freddy Peralta||Alex Wood|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.