Brewers vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
When the Tampa Bay Rays (34-13) and Milwaukee Brewers (24-21) meet at Tropicana Field on Sunday, May 21, Jalen Beeks will get the nod for the Rays, while the Brewers will send Freddy Peralta to the mound. The game will start at 1:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Rays as -140 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Brewers +115 moneyline odds to win. An 8-run total has been set for this matchup.
Brewers vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Beeks - TB (1-2, 4.70 ERA) vs Peralta - MIL (4-3, 3.72 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Brewers and Rays matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Brewers (+115) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $21.50 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Christian Yelich get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
Brewers vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have been favorites in 41 games this season and won 31 (75.6%) of those contests.
- The Rays have a 28-5 record (winning 84.8% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays were favored on the moneyline in six of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Brewers have come away with nine wins in the 19 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Brewers have a win-loss record of 6-7 when favored by +115 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Brewers have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||12th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-155||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.