Brewers vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 5:08 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 11:09 AM CDT
The Milwaukee Brewers (24-21) bring a three-game losing streak into a home contest versus the Tampa Bay Rays (34-13), at 1:40 PM ET on Sunday.
The probable starters are Jalen Beeks (1-2) for the Rays and Freddy Peralta (4-3) for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Brewers vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Beeks - TB (1-2, 4.70 ERA) vs Peralta - MIL (4-3, 3.72 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Freddy Peralta
- Peralta gets the start for the Brewers, his ninth of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.72 ERA and 50 strikeouts in 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Monday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went 5 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In eight games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.72, with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .230 against him.
- Peralta is trying to secure his sixth quality start of the year.
- Peralta is trying for his ninth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 innings per start.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jalen Beeks
- Beeks (1-2) will take to the mound for the Rays and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance came in relief on Thursday when he threw one scoreless inning out of the bullpen against the New York Mets while allowing one hit.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 4.70, a 1.9 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.174 in 17 games this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.