Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Cori Gauff in the round of 32 versus Mirra Andreeva. Gauff is +2500 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
Gauff has reached the round of 32 by getting past Julia Grabher 6-2, 6-3 and will next play on Saturday, June 3 at 7:00 AM ET against Andreeva.
Gauff is listed at -125 to win her next matchup against Andreeva. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +2500
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff defeated No. 61-ranked Grabher 6-2, 6-3 on Thursday to reach the .
- Gauff is 37-17 over the past 12 months, with one tournament win.
- Gauff is 3-4 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Through 54 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Gauff has played 20.1 games per match. She won 54.9% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has played seven matches on clay, and 19.3 games per match.
- Gauff, over the past year, has won 72.5% of her service games and 37.2% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has claimed 57.4% of her service games and 35.8% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.