How to Watch the Sky vs. Mercury Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 9:29 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 11:29 AM CDT
The Phoenix Mercury (0-1) play the Chicago Sky (1-0) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, May 21, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN and ESPN+.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mercury or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sky vs. Mercury Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Footprint Center
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Sky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Sky vs. Mercury
- Chicago put up just 2.2 more points per game last year (86.3) than Phoenix gave up (84.1).
- The Sky went 16-3 last season when they scored more than 84.1 points.
- Chicago shot 48.1% from the field, four% higher than the 44.1% Phoenix's opponents shot last season.
- The Sky went 23-7 when they shot higher than 44.1% from the field.
- Chicago shot 34.5% from three-point distance last season. That's 2.2 percentage points lower than Phoenix allowed its opponents to shoot from deep (36.7%).
- The Sky went 15-1 in games when the team made more than 36.7% of their three-point attempts.
- Phoenix and Chicago rebounded at a similar clip last season (31.2 and 34.8 boards per game, respectively).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.