Brewers vs. Astros Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 22
The Milwaukee Brewers (25-21) are looking for Owen Miller to prolong a 13-game hitting streak against the Houston Astros (27-19), on Monday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The probable pitchers are Cristian Javier (4-1) for the Astros and Corbin Burnes (4-3) for the Brewers.
Brewers vs. Astros Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Javier - HOU (4-1, 3.25 ERA) vs Burnes - MIL (4-3, 3.48 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers are sending Burnes (4-3) to make his 10th start of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.48 ERA and 46 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went six innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.48, with 8 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents have a .218 batting average against him.
- Burnes is trying to build upon a fourth-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Burnes will try to continue an eight-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 innings per outing).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cristian Javier
- Javier (4-1) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed two hits in six innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 3.25, a 4.92 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .968.
- He's going for his fourth straight quality start.
- Javier has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
- The 26-year-old's 3.25 ERA ranks 28th, .968 WHIP ranks seventh, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 16th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.