Brewers vs. Astros Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 22
The Milwaukee Brewers (25-21) are looking for Owen Miller to prolong a 13-game hitting streak against the Houston Astros (27-19), on Monday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The probable pitchers are Cristian Javier (4-1) for the Astros and Corbin Burnes (4-3) for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Brewers vs. Astros Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Javier - HOU (4-1, 3.25 ERA) vs Burnes - MIL (4-3, 3.48 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers are sending Burnes (4-3) to make his 10th start of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.48 ERA and 46 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went six innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.48, with 8 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents have a .218 batting average against him.
- Burnes is trying to build upon a fourth-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Burnes will try to continue an eight-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 innings per outing).
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cristian Javier
- Javier (4-1) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed two hits in six innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 3.25, a 4.92 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .968.
- He's going for his fourth straight quality start.
- Javier has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
- The 26-year-old's 3.25 ERA ranks 28th, .968 WHIP ranks seventh, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 16th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.