How to Watch the Brewers vs. Astros Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:17 PM CDT
Yordan Alvarez and Owen Miller will look to continue their recent offensive production when the Houston Astros and Milwaukee Brewers meet at American Family Field on Tuesday, at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers vs. Astros Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers have hit 57 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Fueled by 118 extra-base hits, Milwaukee ranks 19th in MLB with a .390 slugging percentage this season.
- The Brewers' .238 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- Milwaukee ranks 23rd in the majors with 195 total runs scored this season.
- The Brewers have an OBP of .313 this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 23rd in strikeouts per game (9.2) among MLB offenses.
- Milwaukee has a 7.9 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Milwaukee pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.18 ERA this year, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Brewers pitchers have a 1.305 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Brewers' Colin Rea (0-3) will make his seventh start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, May 14, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed six hits in 3 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals.
- He has one quality starts in six chances this season.
- Rea has five starts of five or more innings this season in six chances. He averages 4.4 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Cardinals||L 3-0||Away||Corbin Burnes||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/19/2023||Rays||L 1-0||Away||Adrian Houser||Shane McClanahan|
|5/20/2023||Rays||L 8-4||Away||Eric Lauer||Zach Eflin|
|5/21/2023||Rays||W 6-4||Away||Freddy Peralta||Jalen Beeks|
|5/22/2023||Astros||L 12-2||Home||Corbin Burnes||Cristian Javier|
|5/23/2023||Astros||-||Home||Colin Rea||J.P. France|
|5/24/2023||Astros||-||Home||Adrian Houser||Brandon Bielak|
|5/26/2023||Giants||-||Home||Freddy Peralta||Alex Wood|
|5/27/2023||Giants||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||Alex Cobb|
|5/28/2023||Giants||-||Home||Colin Rea||Alex Cobb|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.