Brewers vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
When the Houston Astros (28-19) and Milwaukee Brewers (25-22) match up at American Family Field on Tuesday, May 23, J.P. France will get the call for the Astros, while the Brewers will send Colin Rea to the mound. The game will begin at 7:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Astros as -135 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Brewers +110 moneyline odds. The over/under is 9.5 runs for this game (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds to go under).
Brewers vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: France - HOU (1-0, 4.11 ERA) vs Rea - MIL (0-3, 5.52 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Brewers versus Astros game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Brewers (+110) in this matchup, means that you think the Brewers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Rowdy Tellez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
Brewers vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have won 19 out of the 33 games, or 57.6%, in which they've been favored.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Astros have gone 16-11 (59.3%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for Houston.
- The Astros won all of the nine games it played while the moneyline favorite over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Brewers have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (47.6%) in those games.
- The Brewers have a win-loss record of 8-7 when favored by +110 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Brewers have a record of 2-4.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Brewers vs. Astros Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+240)|
|Jesse Winker||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+220)|
|William Contreras||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+220)|
|Tyrone Taylor||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+175)|
|Brian Anderson||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Brewers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||11th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-120||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.