Willy Adames Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:25 PM CDT
On Tuesday, Willy Adames (.195 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 101 points below season-long percentage) and the Milwaukee Brewers face the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be J.P. France. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-3) against the Astros.
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames has five doubles, eight home runs and 22 walks while batting .208.
- In 55.3% of his 47 games this season, Adames has picked up at least one hit. He's also had eight multi-hit games.
- He has homered in eight games this season (17.0%), homering in 4% of his trips to the dish.
- Adames has picked up an RBI in 31.9% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 10.6% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in four contests.
- He has scored at least once 17 times this season (36.2%), including four games with multiple runs (8.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (36.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Astros' 3.19 team ERA leads all MLB pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (47 total, one per game).
- France gets the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season. He is 1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and 10 strikeouts through 15 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Thursday against the Chicago Cubs, when he went 3 2/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- The 28-year-old has a 4.11 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season, while allowing a batting average of .250 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.