Brian Anderson Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 8:29 AM CDT
Brian Anderson and his .385 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (52 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the Houston Astros and Brandon Bielak on May 24 at 1:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he had two hits (going 2-for-4 with a double and two RBI) against the Astros.
Brian Anderson Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Brandon Bielak
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Brian Anderson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Brian Anderson At The Plate
- Anderson is hitting .241 with six doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 21 walks.
- Anderson has gotten at least one hit in 56.5% of his games this year (26 of 46), with more than one hit nine times (19.6%).
- He has gone deep in 10.9% of his games in 2023, and 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Anderson has picked up an RBI in 32.6% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 15.2% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 19 games this season (41.3%), including multiple runs in four games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Brian Anderson Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (59.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (54.2%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.5%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (37.5%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (33.3%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Astros have the first-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.23).
- Astros pitchers combine to allow the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (49 total, one per game).
- Bielak (1-1 with a 2.89 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 18 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the righty threw five innings against the Oakland Athletics, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- In four games this season, the 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.89, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .329 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.