Jesse Winker Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 24
On Wednesday, Jesse Winker (coming off going 1-for-4) and the Milwaukee Brewers play the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be Brandon Bielak. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his previous game (1-for-4) against the Astros.
Jesse Winker Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Brandon Bielak
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jesse Winker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Jesse Winker At The Plate
- Winker has three doubles and 15 walks while hitting .229.
- Winker has reached base via a hit in 17 games this season (of 35 played), and had multiple hits in five of those games.
- He has not hit a home run in his 35 games this year.
- In 22.9% of his games this season, Winker has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 11.4% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 11 of 35 games so far this season.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jesse Winker Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (38.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (23.5%)|
|7 (38.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (23.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (29.4%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The Astros pitching staff is second in the league with a collective 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros' 3.23 team ERA ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to give up 49 home runs (one per game), the eighth-fewest in the league.
- Bielak (1-1 with a 2.89 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 18 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Saturday against the Oakland Athletics, when he threw five innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.89, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in four games this season. Opponents have a .329 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.