Panthers vs. Hurricanes: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Wednesday will see the Florida Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes square off, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Panthers lead the series 3-0. Oddsmakers favor the Panthers in this decisive matchup, listing them -115 moneyline odds against the Hurricanes (-105).
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Game Info
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
|Panthers (-115)||Hurricanes (-105)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Panthers Betting Insights
- The Panthers are 34-29 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter, Florida has gone 34-29 (winning 54.0%).
- The Panthers have a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- This season the Hurricanes have been an underdog 16 times, and won eight, or 50.0%, of those games.
- Carolina is 8-8 this season when entering a game as an underdog by -105 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Hurricanes.
Panthers vs Hurricanes Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Prediction|
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Rankings
|Panthers Total (Rank)||Hurricanes Total (Rank)|
|288 (6th)||Goals||262 (15th)|
|272 (21st)||Goals Allowed||210 (2nd)|
|63 (7th)||Power Play Goals||50 (18th)|
|70 (29th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||40 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on this game with DraftKings.
Panthers Advanced Stats
- Florida has not hit the over in its past 10 contests.
- The Panthers have had an average of total goals scored in their past 10 games, equal to the over/under of .
- During the last 10 games, the Panthers have scored one fewer goal per game than their season average.
- The Panthers' 288 goals this season make them the sixth-best scoring team in the league.
- On defense, the Panthers have conceded 272 goals (3.3 per game) to rank 21st in NHL action.
- The team is ranked 16th in goal differential at +16.
Hurricanes Advanced Stats
- The Hurricanes failed to hit the total in any of their most recent 10 games.
- The Hurricanes and their opponents have combined to score an average of goals over their last 10 games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hurricanes and their opponents are averaging 7.7 goals, 0.7 goals lower than their season-long per-game average.
- The Hurricanes have the NHL's 15th-ranked scoring offense (262 total goals, 3.2 per game).
- The Hurricanes have allowed 2.6 goals per game, 210 total, the second-fewest among NHL teams.
- Their seventh-best goal differential is +52.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.