Willy Adames Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 8:29 AM CDT
On Wednesday, Willy Adames (.171 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 120 points below season-long percentage) and the Milwaukee Brewers play the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be Brandon Bielak. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Astros.
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Brandon Bielak
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames is batting .203 with five doubles, eight home runs and 22 walks.
- Adames has picked up a hit in 54.2% of his 48 games this year, with multiple hits in 16.7% of them.
- Looking at the 48 games he has played this year, he's hit a long ball in eight of them (16.7%), and in 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Adames has picked up an RBI in 15 games this season (31.3%), with more than one RBI in five of those contests (10.4%).
- He has scored in 35.4% of his games this year (17 of 48), with two or more runs four times (8.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (52.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (36.0%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Astros have the first-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.23).
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (49 total, one per game).
- Bielak makes the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 2.89 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 18 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Oakland Athletics, when he threw five innings, allowing one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The 27-year-old has a 2.89 ERA and 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings in four games this season, while allowing a batting average of .329 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.