Brewers vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
On Thursday, May 25 at 7:40 PM ET, Thairo Estrada and the San Francisco Giants (24-25) visit Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (27-22) in the series opener at American Family Field.
The Giants are -140 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Brewers (+115). The game's over/under has been set at 9 runs.
Brewers vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Scott Alexander - SF (4-0, 4.42 ERA) vs Julio Teheran - MIL (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're wanting to put money on the Brewers and Giants matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Brewers (+115) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $21.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Rowdy Tellez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Giants vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Brewers Player Props|
|Giants vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Brewers|
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have been favored 21 times and won nine, or 42.9%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Giants have a 4-9 record (winning only 30.8% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from San Francisco, based on the moneyline, is 58.3%.
- The Giants went 3-2 over the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Brewers have been chosen as underdogs in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (50%) in those games.
- This season, the Brewers have been victorious six times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Brewers vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Owen Miller||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+240)|
|William Contreras||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+240)|
|Darin Ruf||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+260)|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+210)|
|Brian Anderson||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+230)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Brewers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||10th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-120||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.