Rowdy Tellez Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Giants - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 4:23 AM CDT
Rowdy Tellez and his .448 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (101 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the San Francisco Giants and Alex Wood on May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-3) against the Giants.
Rowdy Tellez Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Alex Wood
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +825)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +195)
Looking to place a prop bet on Rowdy Tellez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Rowdy Tellez At The Plate
- Tellez leads Milwaukee in OBP (.347) and total hits (38) this season.
- Among qualifying batters in baseball, his batting average ranks 85th, his on-base percentage ranks 56th, and he is 15th in the league in slugging.
- Tellez will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He's batting .400 with two homers over the course of his last games.
- Tellez has picked up a hit in 67.4% of his 46 games this season, with multiple hits in 15.2% of them.
- He has hit a home run in 23.9% of his games in 2023, and 7.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Tellez has picked up an RBI in 17 games this year (37.0%), with more than one RBI in six of those contests (13.0%).
- He has scored at least once 17 times this season (37.0%), including three games with multiple runs (6.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Rowdy Tellez Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (81.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.0%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.0%)|
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (28.0%)|
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The Giants pitching staff is 11th in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Giants have the 15th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.21).
- Giants pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered (60 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Giants are sending Wood (0-0) to make his sixth start of the season. He is 0-0 with a 4.05 ERA and 21 strikeouts through 20 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, the left-hander tossed 4 1/3 innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.05, with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents are hitting .259 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.