Brewers vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
As they try to secure the series sweep on Sunday, May 28, Alex Cobb will take the hill for the San Francisco Giants (27-25) as they take on the Milwaukee Brewers (27-25), who will counter with Colin Rea. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:10 PM ET at American Family Field.
The Giants are the favorite in this one, at -125, while the underdog Brewers have +105 odds to upset. San Francisco is a 1.5-run favorite (at +135 odds). The total for the game is set at 8 runs.
Brewers vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Cobb - SF (4-1, 2.17 ERA) vs Rea - MIL (1-3, 4.71 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-125||+105||Giants (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||Giants (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||Giants (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Brewers' matchup versus the Giants but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Brewers (+105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Brewers to beat the Giants with those odds, and the Brewers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.50.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Christian Yelich get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Giants vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Brewers Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Brewers|
|Giants vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Brewers Prediction|
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have been favored 22 times and won 10, or 45.5%, of those games.
- The Giants have gone 8-10 (winning 44.4% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- San Francisco has a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Giants played as the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- The Brewers have won in 11, or 47.8%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Brewers have won 10 of 19 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Brewers vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Michael Brosseau||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+150)|
|Owen Miller||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+200)|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+230)|
|Jesse Winker||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+250)|
|Tyrone Taylor||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Brewers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||11th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-120||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.