Bucks Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The current favorites to win the 2022-23 NBA championship, according to oddsmakers, are the Milwaukee Bucks (54-21), who have the best odds among all NBA squads to be the last team standing at +275. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Wednesday, March 29 at the Indiana Pacers, beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bucks NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+275||1st||Bet $100 to win $275|
|To Make the Finals||+115||-||Bet $100 to win $115|
Think the Bucks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Standings Information
Currently, the Bucks would be the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference (2.5 games ahead of the Celtics), and in the first round of the playoffs they would face a team from the play-in tournament.
|5||New York Knicks||11.5|
Bucks Team Stats
- The Bucks have gone 54-20 on the season so far.
- This year, the Bucks are 30-6 at home while putting together a 24-14 record on the road.
- The Bucks have a 50-10 record in games they were listed as the favorite, and a 4-10 record in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Bucks are 6-1 in one-possession games and 12-6 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Bucks have a 12-2 record. They are 38-8 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Bucks have secured a couple of wins when underdogs by three points or fewer this season (2-5), and they also have sported two wins in tilts when they were underdogs by more than three points (2-5).
Bucks Player Awards Odds
- Most Valuable Player: Giannis Antetokounmpo (+450, third in NBA)
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Bucks' Top Players
- The Bucks leader in points and rebounds is Giannis Antetokounmpo, who scores 31.1 points and pulls down 11.7 boards per game.
- Jrue Holiday leads Milwaukee in assists, averaging 7.3 per game while also scoring 18.9 points per contest.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bucks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Holiday is Milwaukee's leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Brook Lopez leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.