Brewers vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 3
Saturday's game between the Cincinnati Reds (26-31) and the Milwaukee Brewers (30-27) at Great American Ball Park should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-4, with the Reds securing the victory. Game time is at 4:10 PM ET on June 3.
The probable pitchers are Colin Rea (2-3) for the Brewers and Graham Ashcraft (3-3) for the Reds.
Brewers vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Reds 6, Brewers 5.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Under 10 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Reds Player Props|
|Brewers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Reds|
|Brewers vs Reds Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have failed to hit the over eight times.
- The Brewers have won two of their last seven games against the spread.
- This season, the Brewers have been favored 29 times and won 16, or 55.2%, of those games.
- This season Milwaukee has won 16 of its 29 games, or 55.2%, when favored by at least -115 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 53.5% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has scored the 25th-most runs in the majors this season with 226 (four per game).
- The Brewers have a 4.08 team ERA that ranks 12th across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 28||Giants||W 7-5||Colin Rea vs Alex Cobb|
|May 30||@ Blue Jays||L 7-2||Adrian Houser vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 31||@ Blue Jays||W 4-2||Julio Teheran vs Alek Manoah|
|June 1||@ Blue Jays||L 3-1||Freddy Peralta vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 2||@ Reds||W 5-4||Corbin Burnes vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 3||@ Reds||-||Colin Rea vs Graham Ashcraft|
|June 4||@ Reds||-||Adrian Houser vs Ben Lively|
|June 5||@ Reds||-||Julio Teheran vs Luke Weaver|
|June 6||Orioles||-||Freddy Peralta vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 7||Orioles||-||Corbin Burnes vs Dean Kremer|
|June 8||Orioles||-||Colin Rea vs Kyle Bradish|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.