Brewers vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Cincinnati Reds and Spencer Steer hit the field at Great American Ball Park against Rowdy Tellez and the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -115 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Reds -105 moneyline odds. Milwaukee (-1.5) is favored on the run line. The contest's over/under is listed at 10 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Brewers have a record of 1-2.
- The Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Brewers have a record of 2-5-0 ATS over their last 10 games. Milwaukee and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under in three straight games, with the average total established by sportsbooks during that stretch being 9.3.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Reds Player Props|
|Brewers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Reds|
|Brewers vs Reds Odds|
|Brewers vs Reds Prediction|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have put together a 16-13 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.2% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, Milwaukee has a 16-13 record (winning 55.2% of its games).
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.5% in this contest.
- Milwaukee has played in 57 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-31-2).
- The Brewers have gone 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.