Brewers vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 5
Monday's game between the Cincinnati Reds (26-33) and Milwaukee Brewers (32-27) squaring off at Great American Ball Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Reds, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 7:10 PM ET on June 5.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Reds will send Andrew Abbott to the mound, while Julio Teheran (1-1) will answer the bell for the Brewers.
Brewers vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Reds 5, Brewers 4.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Brewers Player Props|
|Reds vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Brewers|
|Reds vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Brewers have posted a mark of 3-3.
- When it comes to the total, Milwaukee and its foes are 3-6-1 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Brewers' ATS record is 3-5-0 over their previous 10 contests (eight of those contests had runlines set by bookmakers).
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 28 games this season and have come away with the win 14 times (50%) in those contests.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious 11 times in 22 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Brewers have a 48.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Milwaukee is the No. 25 offense in baseball, scoring 4.1 runs per game (241 total runs).
- The Brewers have the 13th-ranked ERA (4.09) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 31||@ Blue Jays||W 4-2||Julio Teheran vs Alek Manoah|
|June 1||@ Blue Jays||L 3-1||Freddy Peralta vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 2||@ Reds||W 5-4||Corbin Burnes vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 3||@ Reds||W 10-8||Colin Rea vs Graham Ashcraft|
|June 4||@ Reds||W 5-1||Adrian Houser vs Ben Lively|
|June 5||@ Reds||-||Julio Teheran vs Andrew Abbott|
|June 6||Orioles||-||Freddy Peralta vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 7||Orioles||-||Corbin Burnes vs Dean Kremer|
|June 8||Orioles||-||Colin Rea vs Kyle Bradish|
|June 9||Athletics||-||Adrian Houser vs Luis Medina|
|June 10||Athletics||-||Julio Teheran vs Paul Blackburn|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.