Brewers vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 5
The Cincinnati Reds (26-33) will look to Jake Fraley, on a two-game homer streak, versus the Milwaukee Brewers (32-27) at 7:10 PM ET on Monday, at Great American Ball Park.
The probable pitchers are Andrew Abbott for the Reds and Julio Teheran (1-1) for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Abbott - CIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Teheran - MIL (1-1, 0.82 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Brewers Player Props|
|How to Watch Reds vs Brewers|
|Reds vs Brewers Odds|
|Reds vs Brewers Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Julio Teheran
- Teheran (1-1) starts for the Brewers, his third this season.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when the right-hander threw six innings, surrendering no earned runs while giving up four hits.
- He has a .82 ERA and 4.1 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are batting .195 against him over his two appearances this season.
- Teheran enters the outing with one quality start under his belt this year.
- Teheran will look to pitch five or more innings for his third straight start. He's averaging 5.5 innings per outing.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Abbott
- The Reds will send out Abbott for his first start of the season.
- The 24-year-old left-hander will make his MLB debut.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.