Braves vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 6
Tuesday's contest at Truist Park has the Atlanta Braves (35-24) squaring off against the New York Mets (30-30) at 7:20 PM (on June 6). Our computer prediction projects a 4-3 victory for the Braves, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The probable pitchers are Bryce Elder (3-0) for the Braves and Carlos Carrasco (2-2) for the Mets.
Braves vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 4, Mets 3.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Under 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have a record of 3-5-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Braves have won 29 out of the 49 games, or 59.2%, in which they've been favored.
- This season Atlanta has won 14 of its 21 games, or 66.7%, when favored by at least -165 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Braves, based on the moneyline, is 62.3%.
- Atlanta is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 297 total runs this season.
- The Braves' 3.68 team ERA ranks sixth among all league pitching staffs.
Mets Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Mets have posted a mark of 2-1.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Mets' record against the spread is 5-4-0 over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set spreads in nine of those games).
- The Mets have come away with six wins in the 15 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- New York has played as an underdog of +140 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Mets have a 41.7% chance of walking away with the win.
- New York scores the 20th-most runs in baseball (258 total, 4.3 per game).
- The Mets have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 30||@ Athletics||L 2-1||Bryce Elder vs JP Sears|
|May 31||@ Athletics||W 4-2||Jared Shuster vs James Kaprielian|
|June 2||@ Diamondbacks||L 3-2||Charlie Morton vs Merrill Kelly|
|June 3||@ Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Spencer Strider vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 4||@ Diamondbacks||W 8-5||Mike Soroka vs Zac Gallen|
|June 6||Mets||-||Bryce Elder vs Carlos Carrasco|
|June 7||Mets||-||Charlie Morton vs Max Scherzer|
|June 8||Mets||-||Spencer Strider vs Justin Verlander|
|June 9||Nationals||-||Mike Soroka vs MacKenzie Gore|
|June 10||Nationals||-||Mike Soroka vs Trevor Williams|
|June 11||Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jake Irvin|
|May 31||Phillies||W 4-1||Carlos Carrasco vs Aaron Nola|
|June 1||Phillies||W 4-2||Max Scherzer vs Taijuan Walker|
|June 2||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Justin Verlander vs Chris Bassitt|
|June 3||Blue Jays||L 2-1||Tylor Megill vs José Berríos|
|June 4||Blue Jays||L 6-4||Kodai Senga vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|June 6||@ Braves||-||Carlos Carrasco vs Bryce Elder|
|June 7||@ Braves||-||Max Scherzer vs Charlie Morton|
|June 8||@ Braves||-||Justin Verlander vs Spencer Strider|
|June 9||@ Pirates||-||Tylor Megill vs Luis Ortiz|
|June 10||@ Pirates||-||Kodai Senga vs Rich Hill|
|June 11||@ Pirates||-||Carlos Carrasco vs Johan Oviedo|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.