Brewers vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 6
Tuesday's game between the Milwaukee Brewers (32-28) and Baltimore Orioles (37-22) going head to head at American Family Field has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET on June 6.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Freddy Peralta (5-5) to the mound, while Kyle Gibson (7-3) will get the nod for the Orioles.
Brewers vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Brewers 6, Orioles 5.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Orioles Player Props|
|Brewers vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Orioles|
|Brewers vs Orioles Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- The Brewers have won three of their last eight games against the spread.
- The Brewers have been favorites in 30 games this season and won 17 (56.7%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has a record of 11-8, a 57.9% win rate, when favored by -130 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee is among the lowest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking 26th with just 241 total runs (four per game) this season.
- The Brewers have the 12th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.07).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 1||@ Blue Jays||L 3-1||Freddy Peralta vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 2||@ Reds||W 5-4||Corbin Burnes vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 3||@ Reds||W 10-8||Colin Rea vs Graham Ashcraft|
|June 4||@ Reds||W 5-1||Adrian Houser vs Ben Lively|
|June 5||@ Reds||L 2-0||Julio Teheran vs Andrew Abbott|
|June 6||Orioles||-||Freddy Peralta vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 7||Orioles||-||Corbin Burnes vs Dean Kremer|
|June 8||Orioles||-||Colin Rea vs Kyle Bradish|
|June 9||Athletics||-||Adrian Houser vs Luis Medina|
|June 10||Athletics||-||Julio Teheran vs Paul Blackburn|
|June 11||Athletics||-||Freddy Peralta vs JP Sears|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.