How to Watch the Brewers vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
The Miami Marlins and Luis Arraez square off against Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday, in the final game of a four-game series at American Family Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Brewers vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers are 23rd in MLB action with 147 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.380).
- The Brewers are 25th in MLB with a .238 batting average.
- Milwaukee is the 18th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.5 runs per game (646 total).
- The Brewers rank 19th in baseball with a .317 on-base percentage.
- The Brewers' 8.8 strikeouts per game rank 19th in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Milwaukee has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.85).
- The Brewers have the third-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.188).
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Adrian Houser (5-4) takes the mound for the Brewers in his 18th start of the season. He has a 4.58 ERA in 90 1/3 innings pitched, with 77 strikeouts.
- His most recent appearance was on Sunday, Aug. 27 against the San Diego Padres, when the righty went two innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Houser is looking to secure his sixth quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Houser has pitched five or more innings in a game 11 times this season entering this game.
- In three of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Yankees||W 9-2||Away||Wade Miley||Michael King|
|9/10/2023||Yankees||L 4-3||Away||Corbin Burnes||Gerrit Cole|
|9/11/2023||Marlins||W 12-0||Home||Brandon Woodruff||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/12/2023||Marlins||W 3-1||Home||Freddy Peralta||JT Chargois|
|9/13/2023||Marlins||L 2-0||Home||Trevor Megill||Braxton Garrett|
|9/14/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Adrian Houser||Eury Pérez|
|9/15/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Wade Miley||Jake Irvin|
|9/16/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||Trevor Williams|
|9/17/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Brandon Woodruff||Patrick Corbin|
|9/18/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Colin Rea||Adam Wainwright|
|9/19/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Adrian Houser||Drew Rom|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.