How to Watch the North Carolina vs. Minnesota Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 20 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) host the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) at Kenan Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
North Carolina is putting up 35.5 points per game offensively this season (44th in the FBS), and is giving up 25.5 points per game (81st) on defense. On offense, Minnesota is bottom-25, accumulating only 19 points per game (17th-worst). On the bright side, it is thriving on the other side of the ball, ceding just 8 points per contest (ninth-best).
Read on below for all the details on how to watch this game on ESPN.
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Kenan Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- TCU vs Houston
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Army vs UTSA
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Alabama vs South Florida
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Key Statistics
|482 (39th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332 (107th)|
|422.5 (96th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.5 (6th)|
|243.5 (8th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||175.5 (52nd)|
|238.5 (65th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||156.5 (121st)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (69th)|
|1 (109th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
North Carolina Stats Leaders
- Drake Maye has 477 yards passing for North Carolina, completing 72.6% of his passes and recording two touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 82 rushing yards (41 ypg) on 15 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Omarion Hampton has 271 rushing yards on 42 carries with five touchdowns.
- British Brooks has been handed the ball 15 times this year and racked up 103 yards (51.5 per game).
- Kobe Paysour has hauled in 15 receptions for 139 yards (69.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- J.J. Jones has caught seven passes for 115 yards (57.5 yards per game) this year.
- John Copenhaver's three receptions have turned into 52 yards and one touchdown.
Minnesota Stats Leaders
- Athan Kaliakmanis has compiled 313 yards (156.5 per game) while completing 57.6% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass with two interceptions this season.
- Darius Taylor is his team's leading rusher with 34 carries for 196 yards, or 98 per game. He's found the end zone one time on the ground, as well.
- Sean Tyler has run for 134 yards across 27 attempts.
- Daniel Jackson has hauled in 110 receiving yards on 11 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Corey Crooms has racked up 108 receiving yards (54 yards per game) on 10 receptions.
- Brevyn Spann-Ford's seven grabs (on 11 targets) have netted him 50 yards (25 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed North Carolina or Minnesota gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.