Tennessee vs. Florida Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
Based on our computer projection model, the Tennessee Volunteers will beat the Florida Gators when the two teams match up at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on Saturday, September 16, which begins at 7:00 PM. For our predictions on the spead, point total, and final score, check out the rest of the article below.
Looking to bet on Tennessee vs. Florida? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Tennessee vs. Florida Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Tennessee (-5.5)||Under (56.5)||Tennessee 31, Florida 18|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Penn State vs Illinois
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Army vs UTSA
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
Tennessee Betting Info (2023)
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Volunteers' implied win probability is 67.7%.
- The Volunteers haven't lost a game against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, Tennessee has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- The Volunteers have had one game (out of one) go over the total this year.
- The over/under for this game is 56.5 points, 1.0 more than the average point total for Tennessee games this season.
Florida Betting Info (2023)
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 37.0% chance of a victory for the Gators.
- The Gators are winless against the spread so far this year in one game with a set total.
- Florida has not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 5.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- No Gators one games with a set total this season have gone over the total.
- The average point total for the Florida this season is 12.0 points less than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Volunteers vs. Gators 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.