Packers vs. Falcons Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
Our computer model predicts a win for the Green Bay Packers when they meet the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET -- for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score, see below.
The Falcons averaged 21.5 points per game on offense last season, which ranked them 15th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 23rd, giving up 22.7 points per game. The Packers averaged 21.8 points per game on offense last season (14th in NFL), and they ranked 17th on defense with 21.8 points allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Packers vs. Falcons Predictions and Picks
|Packers (+3)||Over (40.5)||Packers 28, Falcons 18|
Place your bets on the Falcons-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Packers Betting Info
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Packers have a 44.4% chance to win.
- Green Bay covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Packers had an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs last season.
- In Green Bay games last year, combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
- The average total points scored in Packers games last year (40.5) is four points higher than the total for this matchup.
Falcons Betting Info
- The Falcons have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.0% in this game.
- Atlanta covered nine times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Falcons covered the spread once when favored by 3 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Atlanta and its opponent combined to go over the point total in seven of 17 contests last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 40.5 points, 3.2 fewer than the average total in last season's Falcons contests.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Packers vs. Falcons 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.