Brewers vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
On Monday, September 18 at 7:45 PM ET, the Milwaukee Brewers (84-65) visit the St. Louis Cardinals (66-83) at Busch Stadium. Freddy Peralta will get the call for the Brewers, while Adam Wainwright will take the mound for the Cardinals.
The Brewers are listed as -185 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Cardinals (+150). The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Brewers vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Peralta - MIL (12-8, 3.73 ERA) vs Wainwright - STL (4-11, 7.95 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to wager on the Brewers' game versus the Cardinals but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Brewers (-185) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Brewers to defeat the Cardinals with those odds, and the Brewers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $15.41.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Carlos Santana get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have been favored 75 times and won 45, or 60%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Brewers have a record of 10-8 (55.6%).
- Milwaukee has a 64.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Brewers went 4-2 across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to hit the over four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Cardinals have won in 30, or 44.1%, of the 68 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Cardinals have a win-loss record of 5-4 when favored by +150 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Cardinals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-3030||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.