Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers right now have the 15th-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +4000.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +185
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, eight Packers games hit the over.
- Green Bay totaled 337.9 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 17th in the NFL. Defensively, it ranked 17th, allowing 336.5 yards per contest.
- At home last season, the Packers were 5-4. Away, they were 3-5.
- Green Bay posted five wins as the favorite (in 11 games) and three wins as an underdog (six games).
- The Packers were 6-6 in the NFC, including 3-3 in the NFC North.
Packers Impact Players
- Aaron Jones rushed for 1,121 yards (65.9 per game) and two touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- In the passing game, Jones scored five touchdowns, with 59 catches for 395 yards.
- On the ground, A.J. Dillon scored seven touchdowns and accumulated 770 yards (45.3 per game).
- Also, Dillon had 28 receptions for 206 yards and zero touchdowns.
- Christian Watson had 41 receptions for 611 yards (43.6 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games a season ago.
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs scored three TDs, hauling in 42 balls for 425 yards (32.7 per game).
- Quay Walker amassed 119 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and seven passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
|A.J. Dillon Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jordan Love MVP Odds|
|Christian Watson Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Romeo Doubs Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+20000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+4000|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||-||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||-||+2500|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.