The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Alexa Pano
The Walmart NW Arkansas Championship is underway, and Alexa Pano is currently in 26th place with a score of -3.
Looking to place a bet on Alexa Pano at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by sportsbooks at +4500 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Pano Odds to Win: +4500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Alexa Pano Insights
- Pano has finished better than par 14 times and scored 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over her last 20 rounds.
- She has registered the best score of the day twice while finishing in the top-five four times and with a top-10 score in six of her last 20 rounds played.
- Over her last 20 rounds, Pano has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on 12 occasions.
- Pano has won one of her past five events.
- Pano has finished within three shots of the leader in one of her past five appearances. During that same span, she's posted a better-than-average score four times.
- Pano has made the cut in six tournaments in a row.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Bailey Tardy
- Click Here for Karis Davidson
- Click Here for Chanettee Wannasaen
- Click Here for Hae-Ran Ryu
- Click Here for Paula Reto
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,025 yards in the past year, while Pinnacle Country Club is set for a shorter 6,438 yards.
- Players have recorded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -4 in the past year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -8.
- Pano will take to the 6,438-yard course this week at Pinnacle Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 6,515 yards during the past year.
- The tournaments she has played in the past year have seen an average score of -3. That's higher than this course's recent scoring average of -8.
Pano's Last Time Out
- Pano finished in the 19th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- She averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Kroger Queen City Championship, which was strong enough to place her in the 80th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.01).
- Pano shot better than 92% of the competitors at the Kroger Queen City Championship on the tournament's 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.85.
- Pano recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Pano carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Pano had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.3 on the 40 par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship.
- In that last competition, Pano had a bogey or worse on five of 40 par-4s (the field averaged 5.4).
- Pano finished the Kroger Queen City Championship with a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 3.5 on the 16 par-5s.
- The field at the Kroger Queen City Championship averaged 1.6 bogeys or worse on the 16 par-5s, but Pano finished without one.
All statistics in this article reflect Pano's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.