The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Olivia Cowan
The Walmart NW Arkansas Championship is in progress, and following the second round Olivia Cowan is in sixth place at -9.
Looking to bet on Olivia Cowan at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by sportsbooks at +6600 to pick up the win this weekend. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Cowan Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Olivia Cowan Insights
- Over her last 18 rounds, Cowan has shot better than par on 10 occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has registered a top-five score twice and a top-10 score seven times in her last 18 rounds.
- Cowan has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in five of her last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
- In her past five events, Cowan has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Cowan has finished with a score better than the tournament average in three of her past five appearances, including one finish within three shots of the leader.
- Cowan has qualified for the weekend four times in a row, and hopes to extend that run this week.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Riley Rennell
- Click Here for Pauline Roussin-Bouchard
- Click Here for Sarah Jane Smith
- Click Here for Jaravee Boonchant
- Click Here for Hannah Green
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- The par-71 course measures 6,438 yards this week, which is 587 yards shorter than the average Tour stop during the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Pinnacle Country Club have averaged a score of -8 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 in the past year.
- Courses that Cowan has played in the past year have measured an average of 6,548 yards, 110 yards longer than the 6,438-yard Pinnacle Country Club this week.
- Events she has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -3. That is higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -8.
Cowan's Last Time Out
- Cowan finished in the 53rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, with an average of par.
- Her 4.20-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship ranked in the eighth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.01).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Cowan was better than 78% of the competitors (averaging 4.69 strokes).
- Cowan recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, better than the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Cowan recorded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Cowan had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.3 on the 40 par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship.
- In that last outing, Cowan's par-4 showing (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse 10 times (worse than the field average, 5.4).
- Cowan finished the Kroger Queen City Championship with a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-5s, more than the field average of 3.5.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Cowan outperformed the tournament average of 1.6 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
All statistics in this article reflect Cowan's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.