The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Sei-young Kim
The Walmart NW Arkansas Championship is in progress, and after the second round Sei-young Kim is in fifth place at -10.
Looking to wager on Sei-young Kim at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by bookmakers at +3500 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Kim Odds to Win: +3500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Sei-young Kim Insights
- Kim has finished below par five times and carded six rounds with a better-than-average score over her last 14 rounds.
- She has carded the best score of the day in one of her last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 on three occasions.
- Kim has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in two of her last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
- Kim has finished in the top five once in her past five events.
- She has made two cuts in her past five tournaments.
- In her past five tournaments, Kim has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average once.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Brittany Altomare
- Click Here for Brooke Matthews
- Click Here for Chanettee Wannasaen
- Click Here for Sofia Garcia
- Click Here for Kelly Tan
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,025 yards in the past year, while Pinnacle Country Club is set for a shorter 6,438 yards.
- The average course on the Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -4. At Pinnacle Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -8 per tournament.
- Courses that Kim has played in the past year have measured an average of 6,576 yards, 138 yards longer than the 6,438-yard Pinnacle Country Club this week.
- In the past year, the events she has played have had a scoring average of -2 among finishers, higher than the -8 average at this course.
Kim's Last Time Out
- Kim was above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of competitors.
- Her 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship ranked in the 23rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.01).
- Kim was better than 38% of the competitors at the Kroger Queen City Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.85.
- Kim carded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, better than the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Kim carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Kim's seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship were more than the tournament average (5.3).
- At that last tournament, Kim's par-4 performance (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse 11 times (worse than the field average, 5.4).
- Kim finished the Kroger Queen City Championship bettering the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (3.5) with five on the 16 par-5 holes.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Kim had two bogeys or worse, more than the tournament average of 1.6.
All statistics in this article reflect Kim's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.